Pages - Menu

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Cover Girl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm



I have never been big on lipstick or gloss but I love this product! Calling it 'gloss balm' is perfect because that is exactly how it feels and is why I love it so much. I have never liked how lipsticks dry out after awhile or fades awkwardly or how gloss is so glossy and sticky. This gloss balm has the best of both products and none of the bad. It is moisturizing and fades nicely so if you forget to reapply or don't have time you won't look like you need too, yay! 


The one thing that I don't like (not that its a huge deal) is once you peal the plastic off the color name is gone and your stuck with just numbers which isn't as fun as the names so I looked them up for you!
250: Scarlet Twist, 270: Cocoa Twist, 260: Plum Twist, 230: Berry Twist 


Left to right: Cocoa Twist, Berry Twist, Scarlet Twist, Plum Twist (my favorite)
You should be able to find them at any local pharmacy, target, walmart etc. or....
you can buy them on Amazon for $6.95: Cover Girl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm



8 comments:

  1. Great review! I might actually look for this gloss balm next time I have to get dressed up! Love the photos in the review too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean! That means a lot coming from you knowing how much you "love" makeup :)

      Delete
  2. Love this new blog. Even though I am old, I am still a make-up junkie. Best of luck with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've amde me want to go out and get some of these! I hate the stickyness of a gloss as it makes me feel as if I have honey stuck to my lips! I love you're blog and have deffo followed :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Siobhan! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

      Delete
  4. You know how much I dislike heavy lipstick and sticky gloss. But you convinced me to try this and I love it. My preference is to wear a light color, the Coco Twist is perfect for daily wear. Great blog, what's next?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cocoa Twist is my daily wear too. Glad you like it! New post is up :)

      Delete